Having problem with your computer?
Worry Not – Help is only one click away.
For any problem that you me experiencing with your computer other than Internet connection problem, we can provide assistance and/or remote fixing. Using a small Java Applet, we can securely connect to your PC to provide remote assistance. You could be anywhere in the world, Japan, LA, NY or on the beach in Mauritius.
Remote support allows our engineers to swiftly and efficiently handle our customers request across multiple platforms – Windows, Mac. Remote support increases productivity, reduces support costs and improves customer satisfaction while maintaining quality of service and providing an improved personalised support experience – all at your comfort of your office\home.
Remote support speeds time to repair and brings easy success to service level agreement (SLA) driven environments. Customer and technical support agents take remote control of end-user devices to identify and troubleshoot customer issues, with no installation required on end-user.
How does it work?
Remote Support Minimum Requirements
- Windows 7, Vista, XP or 2000; Windows Server 2003 or 2008; Mac OS X v10.4 or later
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 6.0 or later or Safari 5.0 or later
- Ability to make direct outgoing TCP connections or availability of an HTTP proxy or a SOCKS server
- 28.8Kbps or greater connection (56k recommended)
- Pentium-class PC (recommended)